PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION:
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION REQUIRED!
1989-2000 Nissan 300zx 2+2 and 2+0
Domestic U.S Shipping is included in the price
PRICE WITHOUT SHIPPING: $800 USD Plus taxes
Price Including shipping: $899 USD plus taxes
Taxes only apply to California Residents
$99.00 Domestic U.S shipping
Can vary from 100-300. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org your full address and request a international shipping quote.
WHEN CAN YOU PICK UP OR WHEN WILL YOUR ITEM SHIP?
- This item is a build to order
- ships within 5-7 business days
PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS:
- you will be sent a package slip that includes your address, name and cell phone number
- you will be contacted by email when your package is ready for pick up
- you must bring a picture I.D to validate your pick up (driver license, school I.D or Identification cards)
- This Current item is a built to order item and pick up time/date can vary. Contact PMZ for a rough estimated pick up date. Currently at 3-4 weeks once a order is placed
- Pick up location : 5945 Freedom Dr, Chino, CA 91710
Part Number: 37-6112
Finish: Unpainted Black
Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Ships Within: 5-7 Business Days
Includes the following: Nissan 300ZX 1990-1996 PMZ-K V2 2 Piece Polyurethane Front Fenders (2+2 or 2+0) (37-6112)
Auto enthusiasts and hobbyists demand KBD Body Kits Polyurethane automotive body parts when upgrading, modifying and repairing their car, truck or SUV. Here's why:
INCREDIBLE DURABLITY - KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts are practically unbreakable. Fiberglass and OEM parts cannot compare to the durability and flexibility of our automotive bumpers, body panels and body kits. Cracks, dents and dings are a worry of the past with KBD Body Kits Polyurethane automotive body parts.
PRECISE FITMENT - If the part shown on this listing says it is for your car, it will fit. KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts utilize the highest quality molds and advanced injection molding technologies to ensure proper fitment on your vehicle - Tabs and drilling indentations are included on every part!
EASY INSTALLATION - Body shops love to install KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts on cars, trucks and SUVs due to the ease of installation and superior quality. Each part comes ready for prep and paint and is manufactured in the United States to ensure the highest quality control. Basic sanding and priming is all that is needed before paint.
PERSONALIZED STYLE - KBD Body Kits is an iconic brand that represents some of the hottest styles of parts for your vehicle. From sleek to aggressive, we have hundreds of styles that will fit your tastes. Our parts can be seen on professional drivers vehicles all over the world. We take pride in every style we design and produce!